Gimme A Dream endorses the Giddy Up Pony Camp
Gimme A Dream is a Magdalen Islands site and a Magdalen Islands site!
Gimme A Dream has the Gimme A Dream's Unique Craft And Jewelry Site


Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pebble Covered Bookends














Here is another one of my crafty time wasters. I used the same pebbles that I found on the beach to make this set of bookends. They are fairly large and hold large sized books. It made them to hold up my binders that I keep hardcopies of my writing in. Here though I decided that a set of make-it-yourself books would be more visually appealing. I polished the stones of one of the bookends to a high gloss and the other I left a mat texture. I think I prefer the mat to the gloss bookend.

2 comments:

KB said...

Quite beautiful.

Marja said...

Oh I love them. What a great idea. You must have used superglue