Gimme A Dream endorses the Giddy Up Pony Camp
Gimme A Dream is a Magdalen Islands site and a Magdalen Islands site!
Gimme A Dream has the Gimme A Dream's Unique Craft And Jewelry Site


Monday, November 12, 2007

Friendship - Writers Island

There are nineteen types of friendship, according to Wikipedia:

I have not had all these friendships. In fact, I don't think I want them all. But I have known most of them. I consider myself very fortunate, indeed. Still, like Keith Hillman describes in his friendship poem, I think I am my own best friend.

"Silence is the true friend that never betrays." - Confucius

3 comments:

Marja said...

I didn't realise Wynn. So many I don't have many of them either, but I do cherish the ones I have. I love to laugh and shared joy is double joy

Marja said...

Oh and come to pick up an award

Henson Ray said...

Great list of relationships. I would say I've had 11 of them, but I guess I don't qualitfy for the Boston Marriage. In fact, I've never even heard of it before. Very interesting. Thanks for putting it together. Great blog!

www.ithappenedinplainfield.com