Gimme A Dream endorses the Giddy Up Pony Camp
Gimme A Dream is a Magdalen Islands site and a Magdalen Islands site!
Gimme A Dream has the Gimme A Dream's Unique Craft And Jewelry Site


Friday, December 21, 2007

The Gimme A Dream Banner

I am using this banner for my presence on the International Forums, which I became a member of and enjoy very much.



I was joining up with a blogging club called, Blog Ballot, where blogs are voted on for increasing the amount of traffic through the web logs. In the application forms they wanted a banner. I still have no idea why because it is not up on their site that I know of, but there you go. I made a banner for the GIMME A DREAM site. These are my friends from left to right:
Sammy or Sam's Pride
Frilly or Woodmere Frilifili
Willow Breeze or Minority (with a French accent)
Gimme A Dream
Splash
Aurique
Bones
missing from the banner are Stripes and little Miss Grisette Mew.

No comments: