Gimme A Dream endorses the Giddy Up Pony Camp
Gimme A Dream is a Magdalen Islands site and a Magdalen Islands site!
Gimme A Dream has the Gimme A Dream's Unique Craft And Jewelry Site


Friday, January 25, 2008

A Disclosure Policy

Believe it or not, this blog is written by me. " ME, ME, ME, ME!!!!" and I hear the drums rolling in the background....

Once again, in net surfing travels, I come across something that peaked my ever-growing interests, that have, by-the-way, been known to get me in trouble - hehehehehe - but we'll not get into that! This time it is a Disclosure Policy generating program, by..., one minute, I have to go back and check..., Disclosure Policy.org..., No Manure!

So me, in my infinite wisdom, (tongue in cheek here) had to check it out. This is what I came up with, in the way of a disclosure policy...
I guess that anything that I wrote before January 25, 2008 is ....undisclosed....
Me thinks we take ourselves far too seriously....

This policy is valid from 25 January 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. (Absolutely, completely, wholly and without guilt - the truth and nothing but the truth - so help me God!)

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. (This statement isn't quite the truth or stretches the truth somewhat, but the best option)

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. (This isn't quite the truth either, in my opinion)

The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We have a financial interest in the following that are relevant to our blogging: Financial Reviews, Smortys, PayPerView and others. (I wouldn't say a significant impact, only in the positioning of the post at best)

Please take note that I don't endorse anything. But if it hasn't harmed me, I don't write negative things either. AND.., I do poke my nose into everything I come across, too!

If I were to use this disclosure policy, I would have to edit it to fit my needs and values. It was the closest option to my situation here but in my opinion, not close enough

If you want to get your own disclosure policy in 6 easy steps, you can try out the program. Like everything I do on all my blogs, it is FREE!!!!
The only thing is that I couldn't easily find a widget for it. They are there..., somewhere, but I could not find them. So either I find them or I made one, which is so incredibly easy.... now! But that is another tale for another day!

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
I suppose now I have edit it and find a place for this on the side bar, tsk, tsk, tsk...., it will probably be a button with a link to a post.

1 comment:

Head Cookie said...

Hmmm very very interesting there Gimme.