Gimme A Dream endorses the Giddy Up Pony Camp
Gimme A Dream is a Magdalen Islands site and a Magdalen Islands site!
Gimme A Dream has the Gimme A Dream's Unique Craft And Jewelry Site


Thursday, October 2, 2008

Worn Out!!!


I can't imagine what Miss Grisette Mew had done to wear her out so badly and cause her to curl up so, in behind a monitor. Okay, I can understand the place was warm but she would not wake up for all the pushing and prodding that the scalawag was doing or all the flashes of a dozen or so pictures.

Normally Miss Mew would take to the top of the closet or under the bureau, the second she heard him coming down the hallway. I love my little ~puddy-tat~

3 comments:

AngelBaby said...

Miss Mew is sure cute. She would not move because she was so comfortable and safe there, cats love that. I think she enjoyed you taking her picture too. she is adorable, I can understand why you love her so.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Magdalen Islands said...

She loves me too! She loves to crawl in my arms when I'm typing and lay on my chest when I'm sleeping, lol. It is good that she is such a tiny cat. She only weighs about two pounds.

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! A complete jumble of ears and paws and things!