Gimme A Dream endorses the Giddy Up Pony Camp
Gimme A Dream is a Magdalen Islands site and a Magdalen Islands site!
Gimme A Dream has the Gimme A Dream's Unique Craft And Jewelry Site


Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Dancing Skeleton!

I am so amazed at the talent of the street performers. I've made and worked with the marionettes before but this man makes me look like the amateur of amateurs. They deserve every penny they get and then some. I support the street performers whenever possible because they always manage to take away some of the stress of the day whether it is a shopping or working day. Whenever I am in PEI during the summer, I go to Peakes Quai in Charlottetown. It is the most wonderful place. There you can sit in balconies of the restaurant or stand around the performer while the do their thing. Sometimes they sing, sometimes there is only instrumental music, puppetry, artists, actors, clowns, acrobats or most anything else that can be done on a stage.

No comments: