Gimme A Dream endorses the Giddy Up Pony Camp
Gimme A Dream is a Magdalen Islands site and a Magdalen Islands site!
Gimme A Dream has the Gimme A Dream's Unique Craft And Jewelry Site


Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Blogging Goals for 2008

There is a competition starting up or perhaps finishing today, spearheaded by Daily Blog Tips. The folk there have written a challenge to set you goals for 2008. It is a group writing project and they invite everyone to join in (Before Sunday). I have decided to join in and so here are a few goals that I will hope to meet during this year:

* Reach 1000 RSS readers
* Get in the Technorati top 10,000
* Get a google page rank of 3+
* Add and understand the value of Digg, Stumble, RSS feeds, Atom Feeds, etc.
* Rank on Google for Increase Website Traffic
* Start another new internet venture
* Network with as many new bloggers and entrepreneurs as I possibly can
* Earn a stable $20,000 minimum from my ventures

2 comments:

Martin Saenz said...

Very aggressive goals. I wish you well in achieving them and look forward to hearing some status updates during '08.

Crafty Green Poet said...

wow, very ambitious! Good luck!