Gimme A Dream endorses the Giddy Up Pony Camp
Gimme A Dream is a Magdalen Islands site and a Magdalen Islands site!
Gimme A Dream has the Gimme A Dream's Unique Craft And Jewelry Site


Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas

Christmas will be here soon - sooner then most of us would like probably, since it signifies the start of the winter season - cold ice and snow. But along with Christmas comes warmth among friends, good food, laughter and good times. Also a ton of new computer presents to setup and hook the internet to.

It's November 10th today and I've heard my first Christmas Carol of the 2008 season. It is a nice song, one that I never heard before and it reminds me of the Celtic style. The link came to me during a dNeero conversation. The conversation has 8 cents pending I think.

Alison Krauss - The Wexford Carol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMaubOI5flk


No comments: