Gimme A Dream endorses the Giddy Up Pony Camp
Gimme A Dream is a Magdalen Islands site and a Magdalen Islands site!
Gimme A Dream has the Gimme A Dream's Unique Craft And Jewelry Site


Monday, November 10, 2008

Sports

I'm not much into sports, but I do wear a lot of exercise clothing. Because I'm with the horses for so much of my day, I need to wear clothing that is not only comfortable but also easy care. Much of the time I wear cheap clothing, so that if I rip or tear a shirt or joggers, I'm not concerned about the price of losing the outer wear.
Another conversation, ignited by dNeero was about sports wear and exercising in general. So like the others, I joined in. The conversation made me think more about how other people might see me. Since I only get one chance to make a first impression, I thought about how I want people to see me the first time they meet me. This conversation has one dollar pending.

No comments: